Hello! Long time no see… Between Thanksgiving and Christmas I get so absorbed in food and family. I love it! I spent that month knitting like a bandit, spending too much money on presents, drinking obscene amounts of hot chocolate and stuffing 11 cookies (a day) into my pie hole. It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
One of the gifts I made for family and friends was sugar body scrubs to help combat dry, flaky skin during the cold, winter months. One of my favorites was an Earl Grey Sugar Scrub. As a lover of tea, and sugar, I thought it perfect for my fellow tea lover, Amy. And it’s only 3 ingredients!
While the season of gift giving is over, there is still plenty of winter weather left to whip up a batch of for yourself.
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 4 tea bags of Earl Gray tea (or any tea you enjoy)
- 2 cups sugar
- Cute mason jars to store them in
How You’ll Make It:
- Pour sugar into a large mixing bowl
- Cut open the tea bags and add tea leaves to the sugar and mix well
- Melt coconut oil in the microwave at 30 second intervals
- Add coconut oil to the sugar mixture and stir quickly
- Store your scrub in a mason jar (I found mine at Target)
And that’s all there is to it!